YouTube Pride Come Through Challenge
YouTube/Google will donate $250K plus $1 per qualifying Short to The Trevor Project (up to $1M total). Eligible Shorts entries must be uploaded by a user from one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and use the hashtag #YouTubePrideChallenge and be uploaded to YouTube by 7/15/22.
The Trevor Project
All funds donated to The Trevor Project will help provide LGBTQ+ young people with free, 24/7 crisis counseling via phone, text, and chat. The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ+) young people. The Trevor Project, PO Box 69232, West Hollywood, CA 90069.
- To qualify for the donation, Shorts must be uploaded to YouTube between 6/1, 12am PT - 7/15, 11:59pm PT by a user from one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Must not contain any hate speech, profanity, alcohol or drugs.
- Must not be insensitive to protected communities.
- Must include the campaign hashtag #YouTubePrideChallenge.
- Must include the campaign song "I'm Coming Out" by Halsey selected via the Shorts Audio Library.
- Must not contain any third-party brands/logos or IP.
- Must be in compliance with YouTube TOS and Community Guidelines.